The large candle holds approx. 275g and will provide you with 50+ hours of lovely, strong lasting scent in your home.
Candle Care + Safety Instructions
In order for you to get the best experience from your candle there are a few little rules we need to follow (this is also for your safety too);
- Always burn your candle within sight - obviously you would do this anyway as it looks amazing!
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children & pets - our pooch Harvey had a near miss with a candle once, I think he liked the Vanilla Caramel smell and thought it was edible, understandable
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire - be sure to pop something under your candle when you prop it up on Nanna's old dressing table, we don't want to ruin that!
- Always trim your wick to 5mm - this helps contain the size of the flame, we don't want that candle burning down quicker than it needs to!
- For your first burn, make sure you let the melt pool reach the edge of the jar. We test and wick our jars so this should take approx 2-3hrs, this is so you get the most out of your candle and it doesn't overheat. Soy wax is clever and has a 'memory' so if you only burn it for 1hr the first time and it doesn't quite reach the sides; it won't for the rest of the candle - which is a mega bummer so make sure it reaches the sides before you extinguish
- Keep your candle free of foreign materials - so when you trim your wick make sure you take the burnt bits out (I'm looking at you Bear; he's a shocker for this)
- Only burn your candle on a level, heat resistant surface
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4hrs